Wednesday, 8 August 2007

Dreaming of Dreams....

Its finally here!! my past has finally cought up to me. I had a dream last night that had both a little fear and fun. curious to know? Read on.

Just so you know, one of my greatest regret was that I did not continue my studies to get my honours. The main reason that I thought I has was that in terms of finances I could not. It was another year of studies and another RM50k. I always thought it would be a good decision as with my degree, I could have easily gotten a job and started working and paying off the money that I loaned from the bank.

But little did I know that without my honours, I was unable to get a job in any educational institution. I could not be a lecturer, tutor nor would I even apply as I did not even fulfill the minimum requirement. How sad... I have a Distinction average, but still it did not count.

Well, I had a funny dream last night. It started as me driving to my old primary school. I knew I was on the way there to further my studies. I met old teachers and seemed as if I was the oldest student there. Anyways, I walked up to the headmaster's office to get my class palcement. Guess what? There was to be an entrance exam. I also knew I would be taking up commers and economics. But when I walked into the interview room, they had test tubes and boiling colourful stuff (like from a mad scientist show). A man walked up to me and ask me for my documents.

He collected some extra materials, and then proceeded to ask me to make some formular. The thing is that I did not know how to do it. The man (possibly teacher) asked me why was I so stupid and why dint I take my honours. If I went to do my honours. I would have knew how to do it. right before I answered, all those regreats came back to me.

Why?!?!? Why dint I finish my studies with honours?!?!?! sigh.... I guess thats how life is, one wrong decision would affect your whole life. Anyways, back to the story, before I could answer him. I heard a song and I woke up. It was the sound of my phone alarm ringing.

Was thinking of it while driving to word today. What would life had been if I did complete with an honours. Well, its over and I cant take anymore, Lets see What God wants to do with me...

Thats all for today....

No comments: